life update: bad days

it's already the 17th of July 2022. 
I'm officially a final year degree student of exercise and sports science at USM. I still remember the butterflies feeling in my belly during the interview to enter this course. how fast time flies, I have about 3 weeks until I left USM forever (maybe). kinda feel excited about the future but feel sad about leaving study life. I'm a grown adult now. I need to find a way to get some money ~ 

btw, i just submitted my full thesis just now. after months of lack of sleep, huge dark circles, finally my thesis is done! what a great feeling. i hope the examiner love my thesis. if didn't, what a waste of time la kan? hahaha. i already put all of my effort on my thesis just to get my degree. i hope my effort will be payback.

so, a day before i come back to USM after Raya Haji holiday, i was having a really bad days. i dont know what kind of sins i committed until i need to face this kind of bad luck. so basically, the things that happen to me was:

1. my skin was torn due to my own mistake during the flying fox session. it hurts so bad! 
2. my luggage was stolen from the bus. i don't know why someone would stole my luggage??? all of my expensive makeup and skincare was in my luggage btw :D currently i'm broke so i can't buy all of that stuff in the meantime.... there were also a new skecher that my sister gave to me and i just wore it one time. but it was gone T,T
3. I got a fever on the same day that my luggage was stolen. my friend said i was like passing out on the bus seat for total of 9 hours lol. 
4. i didn't have a chance to spend time with my bby during the holiday because everything was changed at the very last minute. we just planned that we wanted to spend more time before we go back to our campus but I only met him for like 3 hours *cries
5. a weird pervert guy showed s3x video to me and my friend while we were waiting for the bus at the freaking TBS??? there were a lot of people there and he has audacity to do that to us??? 

after all of these happened to me, i believed that there must be a good thing will happen soon. inshaaAllah. ok lah bye





Comments

Popular Posts