Semester break.

 Is it just me or other people also face the same thing? Semester break is fun when you're still struggling to finish your semester thingy but when it is the time of the semester break, everything feels so boring. Maybe I feel bored because I'm home alone during the day because both of my parents are working even though during this pandemic. Last semester break, I decided to be a shopee seller on shopee live. I got some income from there but when my new semester started, I just stopped it because I'm not a multi-tasking girl. Imagine going on shopee live for straight 2-6 hours and packing 30 orders in a day by myself (as a small business owner 30 orders are big for me). Then, the next day you need to make sure that you already post out all of the parcels before 5 p.m. Urgh I can't do that during my new semester nooooo. Especially during online classes. Hell NO.

So what I actually do during a month of my semester break?

Firstly, I play games. A lot of games. Because I'm a gamer. But not a good gamer haha. I play PUBG mobile, the sims mobile. And sometimes I downloaded some new games but then I uninstall it back because of BORING. I only stick with both of these games because it's fun.

Despite playing games, I watch some good movies too but not Netflix because I feel that I don't really need it. I'm not a sucker of drama/movies or anything on Netflix. Maybe not yet haha but later or sooner I will try subscribing to Netflix packs.

I bought some books that I don't touch yet until now. Shopee is a good online shopping apps. I can find good books from there! I bought 3 books and it only costs me around RM40. It's a hardcover book but I can get it at a lower price. One of the reasons I decided to buy more books is because I want to reduce my screen time. I feel my phone addiction became worst and it's not good for my eyes. So, reading can help me. I stop reading during my SPM because I want to focus on my study and after that, I just went to a heartbroken phase from my monkey love haha. Now I tried to gain my interests towards reading. Ngeh.

Okay, enough typing. Bye

Comments

Popular Posts