something that running in my mind lately.

     It's 9.13 pm on March 12. I decided to write something on my blog while waiting for my movie to fully downloaded.  I'm 22 y/o now and I realized that most of my friends and acquaintances already build their own life! Some of them still studying (so am i), some of them already got a job and some of them are married too. I still remember the days when my friends and I eat together during lunch break and guess who's gonna get married first haha. I miss the good old days! But, just how life works, we might know someone new and we also might lose our friends too. It's okay. At first, I feel sad about that but day by day, I can accept it. Everyone gonna face that though. 

    When I was 21 y/o, I decided to enjoy my private life. I stop sharing more about my happiness on social media. Whenever I have problems, feel sad or happy, I don't really tell anyone because no one should not know about you that much. Personally, I think sharing too much about your life on social media can bring more evil eyes and hatred in our life. We don't know if someone hates us or jealous of our success. We don't even know if they're our friends. So, to be safe, I decided to be a very private person. But I think I'm more too insecure about what others think about me. I see my friends share too much on social media and one of my friend just talk shit about her because of that. Honestly, I love seeing her confidence level but then not everyone gonna support us right? People with jealousy always be part of our life too. No matter how hard you tried to escape from this type of people, you still found one among your circle. I have seen two best friends talk shit behind each other too. That's why I have trust issues until now. I don't want to have that type of friends so I need to avoid being like them too. If we want a good friend, we need to be good people too. Insha-Allah, we found the right one.

    I feel like today's entry just went deep haha. Okay, my back already killing me for sitting too long. Urgh, ageing factors. 

Comments

Popular Posts